This is a field sales role using our Gilford office as your base
Permanent Full Time
Our industry has seen phenomenal change and growth over the last year and we want to capitalise on that growth and scale our company to its true potential. We have a brilliant position for an experienced B2B sales executive to service our existing customer base and develop opportunities via a steady stream of new leads. We have a wide range of leading-edge digital services which are good value and well positioned for most industries. Our sales process allows the customer & prospect to easily identify a good return and we are an easy first choice for their digital requirements. The services are delivered by an experienced & hardworking team of tech professionals.
- Meet with existing customers and new prospects on zoom and in person to identify requirements and present service options.
- Write quotes, proposals and tenders, follow up and close sales
- Kick off projects and work with developers and clients to ensure expectations and all requirements are met.
- Work with existing customers to promote all our services
- Develop and nurture opportunities through networking and business development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in direct Business to Business sales
- Hardworking & highly motivated
- Clear communicator
- Good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for clients
- Sales Experience in Software, Media/Advertising, Web Design or Digital Marketing
- Experience of Kanban Software Development Methodology
- Project Management Experience
30 June 2021
- Competitive Base Salary
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Company Car or Car Allowance & Milage
- Work on innovative projects with companies from around the world
- 28 Days Holidays plus your birthday
- Team Building Events
- Company sponsored social events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Personal development plan with ongoing reviews & mentoring
- Training opportunities with support for vendor qualifications
- Vibrant recently refurbished offices
Profile of Kyber
Kyber is a full-service digital agency specialising in the design and development of websites, web apps and phone apps. Setup in 1998 we are looking to grow our team and require a Sales Executive to help us deliver great projects and provide good customer support.
Clients: Our clients range from small start-up concepts to larger companies with £400million turnover. Our clients are mostly based in UK & Ireland, but we have ongoing work with clients from Singapore, Australia and USA.
Team: We are a hardworking team of experienced tech professionals. The team is diverse with a supportive and friendly culture.
Office: Our office building had a recent £200k fitout to include spacious offices, modern kitchen with large break areas. We have a pro pool table, TV and have fridges stocked with soft drinks, healthy drinks and beer! The office has free nearby parking, good transport links and plenty of options for lunch within walking distance.
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against Trekkies or fans of DC.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you meet the criteria, we will get you in for a chat and see if it is a good match. Please include the Job Ref in your email. No Agencies – Thanks!