Junior Web Developer
31 August 2022
Office Based – Gilford – BT636HQ
Full Time or Higher-Level Apprenticeship
We require a Junior Web Developer to join our busy product development team and help us build great apps. We will consider candidates who are studying computing part-time or via Higher Level Apprenticeships. You will have a good understanding of an object orientated programming language and you must also be a keen programmer. This job involves supporting our senior developers in the development of our apps. Note that this is a junior role and we will provide a clear career pathway for you to become a professional web developer. We will also require you to complete Microsoft Azure Certifications.
- You will work with our product team helping develop our web-based products
- You will report directly to the Technical Manager
- A Level or BTEC in Computing or related qualification
- Experience of object-oriented programming
- Be good at problem solving
- Commercial experience in programming
- Experience of working in a team
- Experience of Kanban Software Development Methodology
- Competitive Salary
- Work on innovative projects with companies from around the world
- 28 Days Holidays plus your birthday
- Team Building Events
- Company sponsored social events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Personal development plan with ongoing reviews & mentoring
- Training opportunities with support for vendor qualifications
- Vibrant recently refurbished offices
Profile of Kyber
Kyber is a full-service digital agency specialising in the design and development of websites, web apps and phone apps. Setup in 1998 we are looking to grow our team and require a Digital Marketing Executive to help us deliver great projects and provide good customer support.
Clients: Our clients range from small start-up concepts to larger companies with £400million turnover. Our clients are mostly based in UK & Ireland, but we have ongoing work with clients from Singapore, Australia and USA.
Team: We are a hardworking team of experienced tech professionals. The team is diverse with a supportive and friendly culture.
Office: Our office building had a recent £200k fitout to include spacious offices, modern kitchen with large break areas. We have a pro pool table, TV and have fridges stocked with soft drinks, healthy drinks and beer! The office has free nearby parking, good transport links and plenty of options for lunch within walking distance.
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against Trekkies or fans of DC.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you meet the criteria, we will get you in for a chat and see if it is a good match. Please include the Job Ref in your email. No Agencies – Thanks!