Front End Developer (Placement)
Full Time - 1 Year Industrial Placement
You will be working with our busy web development team to help in the delivery of bespoke web projects. You will also provide technical customer support and update existing websites.
This is an industrial placement position for which we will provide a good induction along with ongoing support and training to develop your skills during your placement. You must have a hardworking attitude and be able to fill skills gaps fast, as well as contribute to team output and provide good customer support
- Front End Development of Web Apps, Brochure & E-commerce Websites
- Customer Support (Telephone & Email)
- Research & Contribute to our processes and help in the on-going development of our Front-End Framework
- Testing & Reporting
- Good communication skills
- Have successfully completed the first two years of a degree in Interactive Computing (or equivalent degree)
- Previous experience working in a team or customer service position
- Good understanding on CSS3 & HTML5
If you have any work experience in customer support or working in a team in previous employment (part-time or full time) then please include this in your CV. This includes retail, hospitality or family business.
4 June 2021
- Competitive Placement Salary
- Work on innovative projects with companies from around the world
- 28 Days Holidays plus your birthday
- Team Building Events
- Company sponsored social events
- Company Pension Scheme (optional)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Training opportunities with support for vendor qualifications
- Vibrant recently refurbished offices
Profile of Kyber
Kyber is a full-service digital agency specialising in the design and development of websites, web apps and phone apps. Setup in 1998 we are looking to grow our team and require a Front End Developer to help us deliver great projects and provide good customer support.
Clients: Our clients range from small start-up concepts to larger companies with £400million turnover. Our clients are mostly based in UK & Ireland, but we have ongoing work with clients from Singapore, Australia and USA.
Team: We are a hardworking team of experienced tech professionals. The team is diverse with a supportive and friendly culture.
Office: Our office building had a recent £200k fitout to include spacious offices, modern kitchen with large break areas. We have a pro pool table, TV and have fridges stocked with soft drinks, healthy drinks and beer! The office has free nearby parking, good transport links and plenty of options for lunch within walking distance.
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against Trekkies or fans of DC.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you meet the criteria, we will get you in for a chat and see if it is a good match. Please include the Job Ref in your email. No Agencies – Thanks!