Digital Marketing Executive
Office Based – Gilford – BT636HQ
Full Time or Higher-Level Apprenticeship
We require a Digital Marketing Executive to help us deliver our content campaigns as well as manage paid campaigns with Google AdWords and all the main social media channels. The digital marketing industry has seen fantastic growth over the last year and we are looking for a committed and passionate digital marketeer to help deliver services to our growing client base. We will consider candidates who are studying marketing or digital marketing part-time/Higher Level Apprenticeships. You will need to have good knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
- You will be responsible for researching, planning and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for local and international clients from a wide range of sectors. This will include content campaigns as well as paid advertising campaigns.
- You will work with our designers and web development team to improve SEO on client websites
- You will create reports for clients on campaign performance
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Clear communicator with excellent writing skills
- Be prepared to go the extra mile for clients
- Google AdWords Professional (if you do not have this qualification then you will be trained to get certified)
- Marketing or Digital Marketing Qualification
- Previous Experience working in digital marketing
18 June 2021
- Competitive Placement Salary
- Work on innovative projects with companies from around the world
- 28 Days Holidays plus your birthday
- Team Building Events
- Company sponsored social events
- Company Pension Scheme (optional)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Training opportunities with support for vendor qualifications
- Vibrant recently refurbished offices
Profile of Kyber
Kyber is a full-service digital agency specialising in the design and development of websites, web apps and phone apps. Setup in 1998 we are looking to grow our team and require a Digital Marketing Executive to help us deliver great projects and provide good customer support.
Clients: Our clients range from small start-up concepts to larger companies with £400million turnover. Our clients are mostly based in UK & Ireland, but we have ongoing work with clients from Singapore, Australia and USA.
Team: We are a hardworking team of experienced tech professionals. The team is diverse with a supportive and friendly culture.
Office: Our office building had a recent £200k fitout to include spacious offices, modern kitchen with large break areas. We have a pro pool table, TV and have fridges stocked with soft drinks, healthy drinks and beer! The office has free nearby parking, good transport links and plenty of options for lunch within walking distance.
Equal Opportunities: We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against Trekkies or fans of DC.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you meet the criteria, we will get you in for a chat and see if it is a good match. Please include the Job Ref in your email. No Agencies – Thanks!